Best drought tolerant grass
- Does not go dormant during drought like other grasses
- Better overall turfgrass quality and aesthetics under drought stress than any other Bermudagrass
- TifTuf will pay for itself in reduced water bills.
Fine-textured, bright green turf
- Superior in color and density over older Tif cultivars
- Quicker spring green up and better green color retention into fall than Tifway.
- Requires at least 5 hours of direct sunlight; better shade tolerance than Tifway
- Best resistance to wear and tear
- Fast recovery from wear/tear or drought
- Disease resistant
- Can be installed when sod is dormant in the winter and/or actively growing in the summer –
that means anytime!
- Can be mowed with a reel, rotary, or robotic lawn mower